Borrow Mike Crosetti’s story: the ex-gf using the dukun’s magic to get in the middle.
Sigils: the use of magical writing to influence the world around you.
chaos magic; is it just a joke? or can I use the term?
1. Bellamy and Gladly cell phone conversation. Bellamy denigrates Craig as a big doofus, a guy who likes to smoke a little pot, play sports and work with wood. Gladly thinks he’s great; Bellamy says he can’t even tweet and he doesn’t even know (some hipster/Hollywood arcana)
2. Bellamy home with Craig: he’s VERY GOODLOOKING, Bradley Cooper only more muscles and less emo. He’s washing the dishes, he’s nice- Bellamy is playfully dismissive- she know’s he’s hot, but she’s not thinking of this for the long haul. They go to bed, he’s very good and Bellamy tries to dismiss the power of that.
(maybe she peppers him with pop-quizzes on issues of the day, stuff that comes up on her show)
3. Bellamy on set of the show she works for, ‘The Look’ (like ‘The View’ only younger and cooler). Today’s segment is on…women and how they need to consciously shop for a man, like the proper accessory, one that’ll fit into the life the woman wants. Makes Bellamy think.
4. Bellamy goes to drink and karaoke with Gladly. Gets drunk, claps for Gladly to sing (great voice), drunken conversation about the topic of the show today: is Craig the kind of man who goes with the kind of life she wants to have? (and Gladly is always supportive of Craig and thinks Bellamy is being too rough on him, love is love)
5. Bellamy Ubers home drunk, talks to Craig about what HIS goals are, what does he ultimately see doing. Craig is the kind of person who is happy in his own skin, he LIKES his life, the life he has with her. She goes to sleep…dissatisfied, uneasy. Craig is talking about the new site he and his boss are working on- the place where he meets Sofia.
6. Bellamy at show meeting, they discuss the man-shopping segment; one of the other women says she’s trying to do the same thing and she broke up with her bf to look for someone more suitable. Arguing ensues bu the woman defends herself: we ahve one life, shouldn’t we live it with someone who ‘deserves our glory?’
7. Craig is stuck at worksite late, waiting for materials to arrive? Bellamy drives out to site to bring him ? Battery for phone, weed? Craig gives her a tour, huge house, tons of renovations, $$$$$ he tries to introduce her to Sofia, but she has vanished…but she’s watching and listening unseen.
8. Bell and Glad on phone: should Bell really be with a guy who works with his hands? Why not a “hot french attorney” or someone more suitable? Glad tells her: you love craig, he’s gorgeous and you ARE kind of a bitch sometimes.
9. Craig wakes up the next morning- Bell notices first subtel change: he smells….like vanilla? But he hasn’t changed his cologne…